Goodmorning!!! I can’t thank you enough for entering the giveaway. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was amazed and humbled by how many of you entered! The response was incredible. Without waiting a second longer, the winner is Amy G.!!!!! I have already sent you an email so look for it in your inbox or your spam folder.
Today is the Day!!!! Happy Dance, Cartwheel, High-Five, you-name-it! The Teacher Life Map is now for sale and the shop is open. I had a ton of questions over the weekend so I thought I better put them in one big post. I am also showing you the pages in the planner so you know exactly what’s in it. If you have any questions, please let me know either through the comments below or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Is the monthly calendar on 2 pages? Yes, the months are spread out across 2 pages.
2. Is the weekly calendar/agendas on 1 page or spread out on 2? 1 page. All weeks are all on 1 page.
3. Is this a lesson planner? No. I sell digital lesson planners in my Teachers Pay Teachers Shop. This is a personal planner very specific to a teacher’s needs. However, there isn’t room for weekly detailed lesson plans.
4. Is this like your planners in your shop but printed? No, these are not lesson planners.
5. Are the pages black and white? Yes, the pages are very clean and simple so you can add your own personality to it.
6. Does this ship outside the US? No. Right now, unfortunately, I am not shipping outside the US. I hope to in the future but with this release I am not.
A couple of shop policies:
* Planners will ship 2-3 business days from the time the order is placed.
* Planners will ship priority mail.
* Due to the nature of the dated material, all sales are final. In extreme circumstances, store credit to my TpT shop will be issued.
* Once order is placed, it can not be canceled.
And as a reminder: For this first run, supplies are limited and the introductory price is $42.
And now for the inside pages:
Thank you again for your interest! You can shop HERE.