Hip Hip HOORAY!! TOMORROW is THE day! A Modern Teacher Lesson Planner will be up for sale for all you Early Birds who are ready for purposeful planning! Presale begins Tuesday, May 2! I am SO excited to share these with you!!. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
I’m going to break it down into short snippets because if you are anything like me, you like to skim, scan, and move on. So HERE it is:
- Lesson Planner: I am starting here this year. After MUCH feedback and a couple of surveys, I am starting the Early Bird PreSale with the lesson planner. These planners have been created with the idea of planning very purposeful teaching days. These go on sale tomorrow, May 2nd and pre-sale will end May 20th.
- BONUSES this year! If you place your lesson planner order by May 20th 2016, you will also receive one gold foil print (picked at random) AND a ‘teacher boss’ notebook!
- This year, my store on Teachers Pay Teachers will also have the printed lesson planner for sale. I am SO thrilled to be able to offer them in both places (here and on TpT)! (plus, the digital planners for all you DIY-ers are also on TpT and on the Schoolgirl Style website .
- And ***SURPRISE*** TpT is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale tomorrow (May 2nd) and Wednesday (May 3rd). So, in addition to the bonuses, if you order tomorrow or Wednesday, you’ll receive a HUGE discount!! I will be offering 5% off and then TpT offers another (about) 8% off. That’s a big savings on a printed planner!! YAY! Just enter code CELEBRATE!
Now to the specifications!!
The Essentials for the Lesson Planner:
- Colorful, Monthly, Sturdy, Laminated Tabbed Dividers
- Monthly Calendars: July 2016-July 2017
- Weekly Lesson Planner with the option to write the days of the week at the top of the page or on the side
- If you write your days at the top of the page, there is room for 7 subjects/areas
- If you write your days on the side of the page, there is room for 5 subjects/areas
- Yearly Overview
The Teacher Essentials:
- Subject/Project Yearly Overviews
- Monthly Overviews (Scope and Sequence)
- Routine Checklists
- Let’s Meet Note Pages
- Class Schedule
- Student Birthdays
- Family Birthdays
- Contact Info
- Notes Pages
Now, I have to say….I am REALLY excited about the next new feature! I just think it can meet SO many of your needs.
This year, I’ve added a place where you can add your own personalized cover, schedule, picture, or whatever your heart desires. Included in your purchase is a digital download with a TON of cover options. That way, if you change your mind, no sweat! If you feel like you are in a rainbow mood, chose one of the rainbow covers…in a beach, sunny mood? Choose a flamingo cover! Not to forget to mention: covers with a holiday or seasonal theme. And if you are required to type all of your plans, just slip it into the clear sleeve and you’ll be able to refer to it easily. You will have it at your fingertips. YAHOO!
Even more detailed specifications:
8 1/2 x 11
black and white inside pages
about 100 pages (front and back)
70 lb. paper (heavy)
Ok, what am I forgetting? I think that covers it! Let me know if you have *any* questions. I am here for you!! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for always supporting my little shop! This will be my FIFTH year and I’m so excited to bring these to you again!! xo, april
P.S. More images coming in the next couple of days!